Job Description of Secretary to MD
· Designation Secretary to MD
· Level : TOP MANAGEMENT
· Vertical : Administrative, Purchase, Legal, Liaison, Negotiation & Functional
· Reporting to : MANAGING DIRECTOR
· Position : 02
· Place of Posting Head Office
· Qualification : Post Graduate degree
· Experience : 15 Years and above
· Other Requirements Strong Communication and Documentation skills in English Knowledge of Hindi, Experience in Trading/Service Sector will be preferred
· Age Limit Min 40+ Max 50 years,
· Compensation Upto Rs 50000/per month (commensurate with experience and Company’s Policies).
We are looking for a competent Secretary to MD to support high-ranking officials in our company. You will be the one to organize and maintain the executive’s schedule and assist them by performing a variety of administrative tasks.
Executive secretaries must be quick professionals with great time-management and multitasking abilities. It is with their diligence and competence in their work that executives can focus on their managerial responsibilities without worrying for other tasks.
The goal is to contribute to the efficiency of the overall business by ensuring all assigned administrative duties are carried on timely and efficiently.
Secretary to MD will be responsible to provide directions, guidance and support to a team consisting of Project Manager, Sales Manager, Licensing Handling, Grievance Handling, Negotiation, Purchase and handling all Branches Activities etc..
Broad Area of Work
· Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
· Attend meetings and keep minutes
· Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
· Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
· Make travel arrangements for executives
· Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
· Prepare invoices or financial statements and provide assistance in bookkeeping
· Monitor office supplies and negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders
· Make the follow up with Sales Regional representatives for additional business of service contracts and new products.
· Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
· Should be able to make follow up with all G.M Sales at different parts of country and report to M.D
· Discussing and solving problems in co-ordination with internal departments, sub-contractors, suppliers and customers.
· Attend if possible and help export team to take part in exhibitions abroad, keep the track of potential customer.
· Help to M.D. in all export activities as this is his priority
· Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned
Admin Activities –
Administrative Support: Provision of adequate Human Resource, Office utilities, Logistics arrangements, Facilities maintenance, Tackling all disciplinary issues with suitable action , Conduct of Timely Meetings, Vendor Management, issuing of necessary Orders, Circulars & Notices, Monitoring the work of outsourced staff
Record Management: Maintenance of Company Records, chronological records with segregation and grading of top priority correspondences, Classification of Files, Documentation, Archives etc.
Liaison and Coordination: Liaison with Govt. Departments and Ministry for the compilation, circulation and dissemination of required information. Other Activities as and when required
Annual Action Plan – Preparation of Annual Action Plan with Physical & Financial targets specifying tasks, timelines, procedures, budget allocation & outcomes for HR & Admin
Tender Documents- Finalization of tender documents with detailed TOR and scope of work for hiring of organization for services through competitive bidding
Legal issues: Handling legal cases being the Nodal Legal officer
Creation and ongoing value creation with a world-class supply base
Development of organizational procurement strategy
Creation and management of short, mid, and long term goals and objectives
Creation and improvement of best-practice based processes (e.g. Leadership of high-value/strategic sourcing efforts)
Management of business process outsourcing activities
Identification and realization of cost-saving and cost-reduction opportunities
Selection and management of procurement systems
Management of procurement staff in (and across) sourcing, contracting, transactional purchasing, supplier management, and miscellaneous internal procurement support activities
Creating a talent management process in coordination with HR to ensure that the right resources are in place
Managing the skills and competency development of procurement staff, including training development and knowledge management capabilities
The leadership of cross-functional teaming across other business functions and initiatives
Budget management for categories under management – and for procurement itself
Any work as and when required
Audit Manager Responsibilities
Planning and performing operational and financial audits. Identifying business process risks, developing testing methodologies to evaluate the adequacy of controls. Documenting the results of the evaluations.
· Coordinating and developing internal auditing processes
· Developing and implementing policies and procedures
· Supervising and conducting independent audits
· Preparing analysis for departments
· Conducting investigations on irregularities and errors
· Drafting recommendations on corrective measures
· Advising executive
· Proven experience as a Secretary to MD or similar executive role
· Experience in planning and budgeting
· Knowledge of business process and functions (Finance, Audit, Procurement, Operations, Negotiation, Admin etc.)
· Strong analytical ability
· Excellent communication skills
· Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
· Problem-solving aptitude
· Any UG in Business or relevant field/PG in Business Management
Interested candidate share your updated resume to hr(at)kagindia(dot)com or call: 9746740782 and please visit www.kagindia.com
Please share the openings to your friends too..
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to ₹50,000.00 per month
urgent hiring for Data Entry freshers can also apply Preparing and sorting documents for data entry Entering data into database...Apply For This Job
Job Description Member of Technical Staff 1 PayPal Growth Markets Engineering A customer focused, hands-on engineering lead, responsible for designing,...Apply For This Job
The Role Job Description: Customer-centric role – stakeholder management includes: Interfacing with Maintenance, Construction, Projects, Production, Facilities, CP, AP, Security,...Apply For This Job
Dear Candidate, We have opening for the Field Recruiter @ Bilaspur Haryana Profile – Field Recruiter Experience – 1 year-...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Young Professional II jobs in Coimbatore for B.Sc at Sugarcane Breeding Institute – Apply NowSugarcane Breeding Institute...Apply For This Job
About Accenture: Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience...Apply For This Job