1) Regular Updating of all cash/Bank Transactions, assist in processing and finalization of accounts.
2) Checking, Verification of Bills Payable, Preparation of Payment voucher and accounting with proper narration on daily basis.
3) Petty Cash handling and reconciliation of cash & bankbooks.
4) Regular Coordination and liaison with Banks from time to time.
5) Regular update, implementation and generate reports from Financial Module.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹12,000.00 – ₹13,000.00 per month
Speak with the employer
Application Deadline: 31/01/2022
Expected Start Date: 01/02/2022
Full Job Description We are looking to HR and general admin person to manage Hr and general administration of the...Apply For This Job
Career Area: Information Technology Job Description: Position Title: IT Security Analyst III – India COE Job Location: Bangalore, KA-India Job...Apply For This Job
Job Description A. Operations: Custodian of Deliverables at branch i. e, Welcome Kit, Cheque Book, ATM/Debit cards, Tatkal Kits. As...Apply For This Job
Bank Reconciliation – daily basis · Reverts of payment confirmation to all marketing persons on daily basis · E-Way bills...Apply For This Job
I CARE, Integrity, Commitment, Advocacy, Respect, Excellence. To some, these may be mere words, remnants of a time when companies...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Responsibilities : – Ensure all payments are taken care on time including vendor payments, mechanic payments, inventory...Apply For This Job