* Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data;
* Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
* Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships.
* Organizational and time-management skills.
* Enthusiastic and passionate.
* Outstanding knowledge of Excel &Tally.
* Inventory Management
* Maintain all records like Vouchers, Receipts, Bills, and Payments.
* Bank Reconciliation, Payment Collection..
* Finalization of Accounts, Statement of Accounts, Debtors Controls Accounts, Buffer Accounts, Balance sheet Statement, Consumption Charts, Trails Balance, work, Scrutiny of Desperation, Fixed Assets Qualifications:
* Graduate in Commerce. * Good Communication Skills in English.
* One to three years of experience in Account & Finance.
Job Type: Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹20,000.00 – ₹30,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
Application Deadline: 10/02/2023
Expected Start Date: 06/02/2023
Full Job Description About us – www.nivoda.net Nivoda is headquartered in London with offices in Mumbai, New York, Hong Kong,...Apply For This Job
Position – Executive – Security Mandatory Certification – Screener Educational Qualification – Graduation Job Description – Primary Responsibility: Executive Security...Apply For This Job
Job Description About NCR NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail...Apply For This Job
Job Roles & Responsibilities Proficient In Tally And Accounting Basic Knowledge Of Computer Candidate With Minimum 1 Year Of Experience...Apply For This Job
Job Description Company Description Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between...Apply For This Job
We are a K – 12 Level school offering ICSE program. We invite application from excellent, innovative, IT savvy faculties...Apply For This Job